Yale Assure Lock Zwave Touch Screen Deadbolt Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Yale YRD226 Zwave series deadbolt locks look great, are built with your security in mind, and let you put away your key in favour of easy to use numeric codes to unlock the door. The YRD226-ZW2 can be used for new installations or as an upgrade to existing deadbolt hardware. The YRD226-ZW2 is Zwave plus certified and Grade 2 certified so you know it's built tough.
The touch screen adds a touch of class with a sharper look compared to push button keyless locks. Without being connected to an automaton, this lock supports up to 25 individual user codes.
Add a Zwave automation controller and take advantage of enhanced functionality including:
- up to 250 entry codes
- remote code management
- remote lock and unlock
- remote status confirmation (eg. is my door locked?)
- email or SMS alerts when the door is unlocked, bad code is entered, battery low
The YRD226-ZW2 works with most Zwave enabled security and automation systems including Alarm.com, Vera, SmartThings, Homeseer, Zipato, Wink, Logitech and more.
Additional features include:
- tapered deadbolt
- voice guided programming
- tamper alarm
- privacy mode (code lockout from inside)
- auto re-lock
- one touch locking
- manual key override
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 Keys
- Replaces existing deadbolt with simply a screwdriver
- Fits on doors from 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 inches thick
- Backset 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch selectable
- Face bore hole: 2 1/8 inches
- Edge bore hole: 1 inch
- Adjustable latch
Note that features like remote management, email/SMS alerts are provided by the automation controller and not all controllers enable all features so check the specs on the controller.