INSTEON TriggerLinc Door-Window Open Close Sensor
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Automatically control lights or appliances when doors open or close with the INSTEON wireless open/close sensor. These units are battery operated (single AA battery) and completely wireless. When the door/window/cabinet opens or closes, an Insteon signal is relayed through a Signalinc (2443) wireless access point or any dual-band Insteon device to turn it on or off or trigger an event through an automation controller. You can also wire additional sensors (such as VIP100) to a single 2843-222 to monitor multiple doors/windows with a single sensor.
2843-222 TriggerLinc Features:
- Replaces pat# 2421
- Insteon compatible wireless transmitter
- Magnetic contact open/close sensor for doors/windows/drawers/cabinets
- Built-in magnetic contact has 1/2" operating gap.
- Supports additional standard security sensors such as VIP100, VIP94, VIP1000 series or equivalent
- Requires at least one 2443 Access Point or dual-band device within range. Range up to 100 Feet
- Operates on single AA battery
- Includes magnet, AA battery
- Dimensions: Main: 3.46” x 1.32” x 0.76", Magnet: 2.28” x 0.55” x 0.43"
- Average battery life 6 months indoor use, 50 activations per day, 2 links.
- NOT X10 compatible
- 1-year warranty
- FCC & IC approved