Fibaro HomeKit Motion Sensor with Temperature and Light
The Fibaro HomeKit multisensor detects motion, measures temperature and light levels and can be wall, ceiling or table top-mounted. It's designed to be easily added to your Apple HomeKit environment.
You can ask Siri to check the status of your sensor or enable HomeKit scenes to turn on another HomeKit device when motion is detected.
Note: Remote access requires a current Apple TV with updated firmware.
Fibaro FGBHMS-001 HomeKit Multi-Motion Sensor Features:
- Detects motion and temperature
- Adjustable LED indicator flashes the 'eye' to indicate motion and/or temperature (may be disabled)
- Apple HomeKit Enabled
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- Requires iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOs 9.3 or later
- iOs 10.2 or later required for built-in iOs HomeKit support
- Includes CR123 Lion battery and wall/table mount bracket
- Dimensions: 1.8 inches in diameter
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty