INSTEON Hidden Wireless Door Sensor
The Insteon Hidden Door sensor is perfect for application where even a small surface-mount sensor isn't discreet enough. Typically installed along the hinge side of a wooden door frame, the hidden door sensor slides into a 3/4" hole with only the small dome switch visible for practically invisible installation.
Once installed the hidden sensor can be tied directly to another Insteon device to turn a light on and off automatically.
Or use it with the Insteon Hub to receive alerts when a door is opened. Or use it with an ISY994 series controller or Insteon compatible software to trigger more advanced programming.
Note: This product is designed for wooden door frames. For metal door frames and metal doors, the Insteon Open/Close surface-mount sensor would be recommended.
Insteon Hidden Sensor Features:
- Recessed installation makes it nearly invisible
- For wooden door frames
- Built-in beeper can be disabled through software
- Red/Green status LED
- Recessed mount through 3/4" hole
- Dimensions: 0.69" diameter x 3.4" long (15.9mm x 87mm)
- Hole Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 4" Deep (19mm x 100mm)
- Typical battery life 6 months, depending on use
- Does *not* support X10 in any way
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
1 x Insteon Hidden Door Sensor
1 x AAA battery
1 x Screw
1 x Spacer