DoorBird IP Video Indoor Station
The DoorBird Indoor IP Video Door Station can be mounted to a wall or used with the optional table stand to provide users with a convenient location to answer any of the DoorBird video intercoms.
Paired with a DoorBird IP video door intercom, the indoor station provides a live video feed as well as two-way audio. It also allows for control of gates, strikes or doors.
The A1101 indoor IP video door station has a scratch-resistant touch screen display made of tempered glass.
It also has configurable hard buttons for common functions.
DoorBird A1101 Indoor IP Video Door Station Features:
- Pairs with DoorBird IP Video Intercoms
- Provides video display and two-way audio
- Touch screen display
- Configurable hard buttons
- Ethernet with PoE
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ WiFi
- Two digital inputs
- 3 Relays, rated up to 24VDC/AC 1 A
- Wired power input
- Dimensions: 179.5 H x 115 W x 25mm D (7.07 x 4.53 x 0.98 in)
- IP Video Door Station
- Wall mounting bracket
- Plug-in power supply