Ecolink ZWave Plus Door Window Sensor with White and Brown Cover, External Input
The Ecolink Door and Window sensor lets you add motion sensing technology to doorframes and window frames so you know whenever one is opened and closed.
The DWZWAVE2.5-ECO makes use of the new 500 series Z-Wave components with Z-Wave Plus certification. When connected to the Z-Wave network, you’ll be able to receive notifications to your smartphone about open/closed position status. This can then be used with a temperature sensor (sold separately) to adjust or turn off heating/air-conditioning to help conserve energy or trigger an alarm. It’ll also report any tampering if the device cover is opened.
It comes with both brown and white cases to better match the interior colours of your property. Meant for indoor use only.
Ecolink DWZWAVE2.5-ECO Door/Window Sensor Features:
- Z-Wave Plus
- Reports tamper condition when the cover is open
- Operating frequency of 908.42MHz
- Operating distance of up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) in line of sight
- Uses 3V CR123A Lithium battery
- Battery life of approximately 3 years
- Brown and white cases included
- Input on the sensor for non-powered external contact