Fibaro HomeKit Flood and Water Sensor with Temperature
The Fibaro HomeKit flood sensor should be placed in strategic areas around the home where water leaks are expected. Kitchens, bathrooms, furnace rooms, laundry rooms all have the potential for disasters based on leaking pipes or fixtures.
When water is detected, the water sensor's built-in alarm sounds, the LED indicator lights, and you can trigger a HomeKit scene if you have other HomeKit enabled devices. For example, you can set a light to turn on to alert you. You can also receive a push notification via HomeKit on your iOs device.
The Fibaro FGBHFS-101 flood sensor also has a built-in temperature sensor so you can ask Siri the temperature.
Note: Remote access requires a current Apple TV with updated firmware.
Fibaro FGBHFS-101 HomeKit Flood Sensor Features:
- Compact, beautiful design
- Sits on the floor or can be wall-mounted with optional probe (not included)
- Gold plated sensors for detecting water
- Sounds internal alarm when triggered
- HomeKit enabled
- Requires a newer iPhone or iPad, recommend iOs 10.2 or newer
- May be set up to trigger another HomeKit device like a light for notification
- Can send a push notification to an iPhone/iPad
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- CR123A battery included
- Indoor use only
- Dimensions: 72 x 28mm (2.x 1.1 inch)