INSTEON Motion Sensor II
- Conveniently turn lights on when you enter the room
- Save money by turning lights off when no motion has been sensed
- Use with the Insteon Hub or ISY994 for email alerts on motion
- Pair with an Insteon Chime for an entry chime or siren alert
- Turn on 'night only' mode to only turn lights on when it's dark and motion is sensed*
- Compact & attractive
The new motion sensor is more compact than previous models and features a longer wireless range. This new model also has the option to be powered by a USB cable & power supply (not included) or by a battery.
While it can be used outdoors, it is technically rated only to 0C so we recommend it primarily for indoor use.
Note: Settings like no-motion count down, dawn/dusk control require an Insteon Hub or ISY994 controller. ISY994 requires V5.x most current firmware.
Insteon 2844-222 Features:
- Compact PIR motion sensor with dawn/dusk sensor
- Wall mount, corner mount or shelf/tabletop mount
- Includes flexible wall mount
- Can pair with one or more Insteon receivers
- Can be used with the newest version Insteon Hub
- Can be used with ISY994 running latest V5.x firmware
- Can run on included CR123 lithium battery
- Can run on micro USB cable and 5vdc power supply (not included)
- Insteon repeater when powered by USB
- Configurable options require Insteon Hub or ISY
- Dimensions: 49mm H x 54.2mm W x 45.5mm D (1.9 x 2.13 x 1.79 inches)
- mounting bracket
- 2 adhesive strips