Jasco ZWave Plus In Wall Motion Sensor Switch
The new Jasco 24770 Zwave Plus Motion Sensor Switch combines an on/off switch with a PIR motion sensor that can detect movement in a room.
Jasco brand is available through dealers only. This is equivalent to the GE 26931.
The switch can be set to three modes:
- Occupancy mode - switch turns on with motion, off without motion
- Vacancy mode - turn the switch on manually, automatically off without motion
- Manual mode - turn the switch on and off manually
- The switch may be set to only turn on with motion when it's dark - or all the time.
Of course, you may manually turn lights on and off any time or using your ZWave automation controller.
Add the 24770 to the Zwave network and you can check the switch status and turn it on/off using your Zwave automation controller or other Zwave devices. You'll be able to trigger automation routines based on motion activity. The ZWave automation controller can also be used to set advanced options where supported.
Jasco 24770 ZWave Plus Motion Switch Features:
- Zwave plus certified device
- Works with Zwave and Zwave Plus controllers
- Built-in PIR motion sensor
- PIR status reported to the automation controller
- May be used in 3 modes: occupancy, vacancy, manual
- Auto-off time after motion may be set to 5 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes
- May be set to trigger only when dark or all the time
- Add a GE/Jasco remote switch for 3 way or 4-way installations using traveller wiring
- Screw terminal connections
- 120VAC 960W incandescent, 1/2HP motor, 1800W resistive loads
- Canadian and USA electrical approved