Optex Battery Powered Outdoor Wireless Motion Detector 100 Pound Pet Immune
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Optex VX-402R is a battery powered, outdoor rated PIR motion detector that can be used with most manufacturer's wireless transmitters. It's an effective and economical choice for situations where you cannot provide full time power or run wires.
The VX-402R is designed to be immune to small animals up to 100 pounds to help avoid false alarms, and also has an adjustable distance/range. However we typically recommend that outdoor detectors be used only as alerts and not to trigger alarms where the authorities may be dispatched to avoid nuisance calls. The VX-402R can be powered by 3V-9V alkaline or lithium battery and has a back box that can house a wireless transmitter from most manufacturers. Back box size is 63Wx140Hx31D mm.
- Outdoor PIR Motion Detector
- Pet immune up to 100 pounds
- Battery powered 3V-9VDC alkaline or lithium batteries
- Coverage: 90 degrees wide, 40 feet
- Form C Relay output
- LED indicator for testing, can be disabled for normal operation
- IP54 rated
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 50C
- Dimensions: 198H x 80W x 82D mm without back box
- Back Box 63W x 140H x 31D mm