Optex iVision+ Connect Video Doorbell Intercom
Description: The iVision+ Connect Wireless Video Intercom System (IVPC) combines convenience, connectivity, and communication all into one battery-powered, easy to install bundle. Using the OPTEX Vision app, the IVPC provides a remote connection to a true wireless video intercom and door release system (with IVPC-DI). Easy to deploy, flexible, expandable to multiple smartphones/tablets and multiple doors, and enhanced with extended range (from existing Wi-Fi network), the iVision+ Connect is an ideal video intercom system for office environments, retail stores, and other commercials, or even residential settings.
Smart Devices Compatible
- Connect with OPTEX Vision app, available via the app store
- Videos recorded by the IVPC-DS Door Station can be stored via cloud services (such as Dropbox or Google Drive), or with a microSD card, without the need for contracts or monthly fees.
- The iVision+ Connect System is fully expandable to accommodate multiple smartphones, tablets, and door stations
- Door unlocking functionality available for all Door Stations with the addition of the IVPC-DI Door Interface unit (electric strike or maglock)
- IVPC-DI Door Interface unit includes chime capabilities with selectable chime tones and volume
Expanding upon the features of the original OPTEX iVision+ Wireless Video Intercom System, the new and enhanced iVision+ Connect can instantly offer an up and running video intercom system, compatible with smartphones & tablets through the interactive OPTEX Vision app, with a standard 2.4GHz router. Different from traditional Wi-Fi dependent video doorbell systems that fall short for commercial applications, the iVision+ Connect System can function with or without an internet service provider connection, which reliably offers users all the advantages of a true wireless video intercom system, without the disadvantage of requiring an internet connection.