Universal Devices ISY99i ZW+/IRPro Insteon and ZWave Plus Automation Controller
The ISY994IZW+IRPRO features advanced programming using if/then/else rules to create timers and schedules, triggers and conditional logic. There's little that can't be done using this powerful programming and your creativity.
This model includes ample memory for larger installations as well as a built-in IR (infrared) receiver that allows it to be controlled or trigger actions based on infrared commands. Use it with an existing remote by learning IR signals, or take advantage of the ISY codes built in a Harmony remote.
If you want to send IR commands, add a Global Cache iTach module and the UDI network resources plug in and you'll be able to control TV's, stereos and more.
The ISY994 series are compact with low power consumption and independent operation. It runs 24/7 without any computer connected and does not require the cloud for local programming.
With an Internet connection it can send email notifications and allows integration with other cloud based systems. You can check status and control your devices from anywhere in the world with no additional fees or subscriptions using a web browser or smartphone application.
The ISY994 has a variety of (optional paid) software plug-ins available including:
- Elk M1 Gold integration: supporting zones, arm/status, timers and more
- Network Module: host your own website, control/monitor 3rd party network enabled devices
- Climate Module: display and use local weather information in programming
- Electricity Module: monitor your home's energy usage with Brultech meter
The ISY can also integrate with IFTTT to allow events and integration with other devices like the Ring Doorbell.
Even with so much power under the hood, it's easy to set up and use for the DIY customer or advanced installer.
iPhone/iPad apps: MobiLinc, EKeypad
Android apps: MobiLinc, EKeypad, Conductor
The ISY-994 can make your exterior lights come on at dusk and off at dawn. You can set lighting schedules to make your life simpler and react to external events. Add motion sensors and light sensors for more advanced applications. When travelling or at work, you can monitor and control your system over the Internet. It even supports email and pager notifications of events.
The ISY-994 requires a 2413S PLM for Insteon control so please be sure to add one to your order if you don't already have one.
Universal Devices ISY-994iZW+IRPRO Insteon/Zwave Web Enabled Controller Features:
- Built-in infrared receiver, to learn IR commands from existing remote
- IR commands built into Harmony Database
- Onboard memory to download events and timers
- Powerful if / then / else programming
- Support for up to 1024 devices/scenes and 1000 programs/triggers
- Built-in Zwave+ interface and antenna included
- Requires 2413S PLM (not included) for Insteon support
- ISY-POWER power supply included
- Calculates sunrise/sunset times based on city name or latitude/longitude
- Supports automatic daylight savings time adjustment
- Supports email, text message and pager notification of event triggers
- Controller comes with 5.0.13C firmware
- Very small footprint, quiet (no fans or drives), and very lower power consumption
- Completely network / Internet enabled allowing access from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Run timers and events without having to leave your computer on
- Link INSTEON devices and make complex scenes without having to tap the Set button on your INSTEON devices
- Link Zwave devices (create scenes or associations)
- All links and scenes are created within the INSTEON devices: ISY can be powered off and INSTEON scenes will continue to function (triggers, timers, and ELK support require ISY to be powered on
- Backup and Restore your entire INSTEON network; Replace defective INSTEON devices with a single mouse click
- Heal your Zwave network
- Native integration with ELK: control your INSTEON devices and scenes through ELK's Keypads and Touchscreens