Universal Devices Pro Web Enabled Insteon Controller With IR & Expansion Module
The ISY994IRPRO from Universal Devices supports Insteon devices like light switches, dimmers, receptacles, sensors and modules.
The ISY994IRPRO features advanced programming using if/then/else rules to create timers and schedules, triggers and conditional logic. There's little that can't be done using this powerful programming and your creativity.
This model includes ample memory for larger installations as well as a built-in IR (infrared) receiver that allows it to be controlled or trigger actions based on infrared commands. Use it with an existing remote by learning IR signals, or take advantage of the ISY codes built in a Harmony remote.
If you want to send IR commands, add a Global Cache iTach module and the UDI network resources plugin and you'll be able to control TVs, stereos and more.
The ISY994 series are compact with low power consumption and independent operation. It runs 24/7 without any computer connected and does not require the cloud for local programming.
With an Internet connection, it can send email notifications and allows integration with other cloud-based systems. You can check the status and control your devices from anywhere in the world with no additional fees or subscriptions using a web browser or smartphone application.
This includes an expansion module slot that can be used to add support for ZWave modules.
The ISY can also integrate with IFTTT to allow events and integration with other devices like the Ring Doorbell.
Even with so much power under the hood, it's very easy to set up and use for the DIY customer or advanced installer.
- iPhone apps: MobiLinc and EKeypad
- Android app: MobiLinc
- Small size, quiet fanless operation, very lower power consumption
- Completely network / Internet-enabled allowing access from anywhere you have an Internet connection and Java-enabled browser.
- Run timers and events without having to leave your computer on
- Set up Insteon Links, Scenes, Ramp rates, On levels and more all from the ISY99 console
- All links and scenes are created within the INSTEON devices: ISY can be powered off and INSTEON scenes will continue to function (triggers, timers, and ELK support require ISY to be powered on
- Backup and Restore your entire INSTEON network; Replace defective INSTEON devices with a single mouse click
- Plug & Play: Except for Java, no software installation is necessary
- Native integration with ELK: control your INSTEON devices and scenes through ELK's Keypads and Touchscreens
The ISY-994IRPRO can make your exterior lights come on at dusk and off at dawn. You can set lighting schedules to make your life simpler and react to external events. Add motion sensors and light sensors to turn lights on at night or when motion is detected and off again when rooms are unoccupied. When travelling or at work, you can monitor and control your system over the Internet by a web browser or phone. Set up email and pager notifications of events to stay informed proactively.
The ISY-994 requires a 2413S PLM so please be sure to add one to your order if you don't already have one.
Universal Devices ISY-994IRPRO Insteon Web Enabled Controller Features:
- Built-in expansion module designed to support add-on Zigbee or ZWave interface
- Onboard memory to download events and timers
- Powerful if / then / else programming
- Optional module slot for ZWave module (not included)
- Support for up to 1024 devices/scenes and 1000 programs/triggers
- Onboard serial and network (ethernet) interface
- Requires 2413S (not included)
- ISY-POWER Power supply included
- Calculates sunrise/sunset times based on city name or latitude/longitude
- Supports automatic daylight savings time adjustment
- Supports folders/floor plan for physical devices location map
- Supports email, text message and pager notification of event triggers
- Supports Elk M1 alarm through M1XEP Ethernet interface
- Supports energy management through Brultech energy sensors through plug-in
- Support for Check-It energy management portal through plug-in
- Support for Network devices through plug-in
- The controller has user-upgradeable firmware so you can always have the most recent updated version