Weiser Smartcode 10 ZWave Plus 11 Button Traditional Deadbolt
The Weiser SmartCode 10 Deadbolt with ZWave Plus features include an 11 button backlit keypad and dramatically reduced interior size, tamper-resistant indoor cover and new sleek design. Codes rather than keys provide secure access for this stand-alone device that can easily be given out to family members or employees. You can easily add or remove codes as needed to provide quick access. A master code, lets you keep track of other user codes and prevents unwarranted use.
Using a web-enabled ZWave controller, you can remotely check if the door is locked as well as lock/unlock the door. Receive email alerts when the door is unlocked from anywhere in the world there’s an internet connection. Know exactly when the kids get home or when someone has entered your office. You can use your home automation controller to set up events such as having the heating or A/C turn on when you get home.
Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping to gain entrance. Smartkey provides the ability for the owner to easily re-key the lock to work with a different Weiser key. This provides an easy way to have all the locks in the home use the same key or to change keys for security.
Weiser 9GED1800-016 Features:
- ZWave Plus compatible
- 80 to 100-foot range
- Extended battery life
- Motorized tapered deadbolt extends and retracts on command
- SmartKey Re-Key lets you re-key yourself in seconds
- Bumpguard - patented side locking bar protects against lock bumping
- Supports up to 30 codes, 4-8 digits in length
- BHMA Grade 2 certified
- 20 Minute fire rating - UL certified
- Rated to -40C
- 128-bit encryption for security
- Auto-relock feature can be turned on/off
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8"- 1 3/4"
- Backset - 2 3/8"- 2 3/4"
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (included in box) - no hardwiring required
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 yr electronics warranty